Kingdom Kuts is still working diligently to keep the stylists and the clients safe. It’s IMPOSSIBLE to “social distance” during a haircut, therefore we follow certain procedures to minimize the exposure of Coronavirus and its many variants.
We are following the State Board of Cosmetology guidelines, along with the CDC recommended practices for salons.
Though not required, the salon continues the disinfectant services (with a concentration on the bathroom and lobby area) weekly since 2013, by the Enviro-Master Inc professionals.
Updated: Covid 19 Practices
- Masks are now optional
- However, if there are any signs of illness (mild symptoms; including runny nose, coughing, sneezing, or fever), masks will be required during the service
- The sign on the door directs you on when to enter
(Red-Don’t enter, Green-Enter)
- Hands washed before service/playing with toys
- Still cleaning toys & door knobs daily and offers hand sanitizer upon exit
During Cold & Flu Season or Extreme Spike in Cases
- Masks required for all ages (3+)
- Temperature checks, above 100 degrees will be asked to reschedule
- The stylist will give treats
- Sanitize the chairs between every client
- Sign in sheet with Covid questionnaire
Kingdom Kuts will resume mask requirement at any time without notice if large spikes of Covid 19 occur & during cold and flu seasons.